My family is renting a Suburban and road tripping it to west Texas on Saturday. Snorkeling and McDonald observatory on Saturday. We'll climb a mountain one day and hike into a canyon another day. Somewhere in all of that we'll go to Carlsbad caverns. I'm super excited and anticipating losing 5 lbs easily. All of this is taking place in the desert, so it's liable to be hot! I can't wait!
Pray for me when you think about me. I'm dealing with some complex emotions having to do with really wanting to have kids. This time around has been so much better as far as my attitude, but I'm mostly just sad. Trying to trust God's timing is hard when we've already waited 4 years. My hope is that losing my excess weight will help things to work properly again. If nothing else, getting in shape is giving me something to focus on and strive for.
111. Grace. God's patience with me when I'm a moron, and His promise to love me when I don't learn from my mistakes.
112. Catching up with sweet friends.
113. Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.
114. Impromptu lunch and heart to heart with my mom-in-law.
115. Dad's insanely bad jokes and quirky ideas, always good for a chuckle.