Monday, May 23, 2011

Hello again.

Well, it's been a while. I have been taking a long break from the computer lately. It was good to get away from it, and to remind myself that it's not as important as I let it become.

Not much has changed around here. I am still unemployed, still seeking employment, still loving our church family, still praying for God to grow our family, and still madly in love with my husband. What has changed: we joined a gym, I am 7 lbs lighter, sales are picking up at the gallery, and Daniel and I have discovered that we love playing 42 (dominoes). Yes, we're old people.

I guess I'll pick up the list again.
101. Learning to be disciplined and learning that I have more willpower than I thought.
102. The crunch of gravel under the tires when I turn onto my parents driveway.
103. Thunder.
104. Orange nail polish.
105. Seeing the number on the scale go down, knowing that I'm getting healthier.

2 comments: