Saturday, June 9, 2012

An Introduction....

We are expecting a miraculous Christmas this year!  I would like everyone to meet our 12 week old baby!  



This precious photo was taken at 10 weeks and 4 days.  The baby was about  2 1/2 inches long at the time, and I believe s/he is going on 3 inches now.  This is the longest I have carried with any of our babies, and I am due on Christmas Eve!  Daniel and I are obviously thrilled and taking it one day at a time.  God has been incredibly faithful to sustain the baby so far.  He has also been faithful to walk with me through this emotional hurricane.  I never expected to get pregnant so quickly after our 3rd miscarriage, especially since it took us 3 years to conceive that angel.  I must say, it was a complete shock, and I was more fearful than excited at first, but God is using this baby already to draw me closer to him.  So, ooh and aww over my cutie, and keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment