Friday, October 5, 2012

Nesting Phase, Stay Away for Now.

It's coming, I can feel it.  I have this compulsive need to organize everything!  Problem?  All of my things are in a storage unit and the only thing I have to organize is some one else's stuff.  I don't think my parents would mind if I cleaned things up for them, but I only want to set up my home and cannot.  Not for 45 more days.  Ugh!  The nesting phase needs to hold off or stick around until it's actually going to be beneficial.  In the mean time, I will use my high amounts of motivation to bless my parents by keeping things clean for them. 

I was dreading living with my parents during pregnancy.  I can't run around in only my t-shirt and underwear for one thing.  Today, I reminded myself that I need to be looking for the silver lining so here it is.  I'm huge and wear out really quickly, but I have my mommy to take care of me.  Together we are keeping one home as a team rather than me struggling to do it all on my own.  I get to enjoy the beauty of fall in my childhood home with the trees, the chickens, and that wonderful deck to sit and enjoy the mornings.  The woods restore my soul like very little else can; these next 6 weeks are going to be wonderful for making me release some worries about what our future holds.  Silver linings are good: I should look for them more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment