Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hopeful

The Metformin appears to be doing its job. I started on Sunday, and was only 6 days late! That's the closest I've been to regular in nearly 3 years. Also, this has been one of the easiest periods I've ever had, so yay. I started the Clomid at lunch today, so far it's not affecting me. 4 more days of that and praying that it makes me ovulate. I need a mature egg, with the potential for making a perfectly healthy baby, so PLEASE be praying.

I'm so sleepy right now. I'm so ready for the weekend, but I, again, don't get to stay home. Sad day. My cousin is graduating, I don't think he's old enough.... I'm in denial. The great news is, it's memorial day weekend and Daniel gets to stay home with me! I bought a top today. It's uber comfy even if it's not terribly flattering.

I've been reading Naturally Knocked Up and she's just about sold me on natural living. I never did like the idea of eating processed foods. I grew up eating them and I have tons of food allergies, PCOS, and a weight struggle... I would imagine that all the chemicals that get poured into my body have a part in some of that. I really want to take a course that Nourished Kitchen is offering on eating naturally. It looks interesting, but I'm not sure how willing I am to spend $120 on a class. If I knew that I would learn a lot I'd do it in a heartbeat, but I'm not sure that it's worth that kind of money for me. It's certainly not frugal :) Living "green" and eat eating naturally has become a strong point of interest to me lately. I'm not a "save the polar bear" type, but I do believe in living responsibly, and more than ever, living as healthy as possible. After all, our bodies are a temple, why would I want to put anything but the best into my temple?

No comments:

Post a Comment