Saturday, August 7, 2010

Weekend Time!

It's 7:30 on Saturday morning and I've been up for 45 minutes. I have a mini conference for Pampered Chef this morning. I'm not thrilled about going, but I hope to learn something.

I'm enjoying my new lifestyle of motivation and productivity. It's quite nice now that I'm getting into a good routine. Last night I made a batch of from-scratch blueberry muffins. They are so good. I've never made muffins from scratch and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. I've already eaten mine and I was going to take some to my fellow consultant and friend, Sherry for breakfast. Hopefully Daniel leaves a few for breakfast in the morning.

I don't know what we're doing the rest of the day. Just sitting and playing games is fine with me.

Lucy is napping in my lap and it's nice, she's making me want to just sit here and not get dressed. Last night she got into some pretty big trouble. We came home from dinner to find our Skipbo deck all over the living room floor. For those of you who don't play Skipbo, the deck is actually 3 decks of cards. 52 x 3 = 156 cards. It was a mess. Incredibly only the box was destroyed. All but 3 cards were completely unscathed.

Oh, I made a curtain. I wanted to post pictures, but the lighting was terrible. The curtain was free! Made from 2 pillowcases and a little creative sewing; I just made 2 panels with tab ties at the top. They're white with a brown ribbon on the bottom hem. I really like them, and they don't even look like pillowcases :) Yay for reusing and saving money!

No comments:

Post a Comment