Friday, October 8, 2010

update

School has started back and with it I have come down with something resembling the flu. I made it to my first class, but got sick on Wednesday night. I left halfway through purchasing, missed day one in the kitchen and only made it through two hours of kitchen work today. I'm exhausted. I was running 102 yesterday and the fever was back up to 101 before I left class today. Week one of school and already behind. Awesome. To top that all off, I still cannot access my textbooks, because some genius thought it was a great idea for them to be online.

Tomorrow, we are hopefully going on a motorcycle trip to Tyler. At this point, I'm totally not up for it. We'll see how I'm doing in the morning. I don't think I could stay on the bike feeling the way I do now.

Other than being sick, everything is normal. Except that my house is in a constant state of disarray. Oh well.

Oh! Daniel and I joined a new church last week. We love it. Already in love with our Sunday school class.

Ok, that's all my hands can manage to type. Nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment