Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Playing Catch-Up

I think I posted that Daniel and I have joined a new church that we love. We really do love it. WE are in the College and 20s group and there's only a few married couples in that age bracket. Daniel and I have fallen in love with our new church friends. It has been such a great month for us... we're actually hanging out people now. Last weekend we had everyone out to our parents' house for roasting marshmallows over a campfire. We even had hay bails to sit on. It was a great time! Tonight we're going to our Life group study. Every other week the guys and girls split up. I'm excited about the girl time.

This week I have been trying desperately to catch up on my house work. It got so far behind while I was in school, and the past two weeks we've been gone. We finally have clean clothes that are actually put away in a drawer. The kitchen is mostly cleaned, the sheets are fresh, the bathrooms are clean, the clutter is picked up, and the floors are mopped. It's wonderful. Now, I just need to clean the refrigerator, go grocery shopping and finish folding the laundry. Sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment