Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Day with My Man

Daniel finally took a day off. He needs it so badly. I kind of hope he'll take off tomorrow too, but we'll see.

I'm going to have a cooking day with a friend. I'm so excited!

I made biscuits for breakfast and I ate mine with my sweet mommy-in-law's apple butter. Carol always stocks our pantry with jars full of fresh, homemade yummies.

Yesterday, I watched the "Secret of Kells." It's an animated movie about the Irish legend of the book of Iona. It was very good and the animation is gorgeous. I was very inspired to bust out the pencils and sketch pad... I really wish I were better at drawing.

All that really needs done in the house today is the kitchen and a load of laundry. In the words of my dear friend Jule' "Sweet action!"

I hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment