That's the general gist of our little vacation. I hope to get home on Wednesday about 5 lbs lighter than I am today. I can't imagine it will be hard with all of the hiking/swimming. I also hope to be much, much tanner... especially my pasty legs. I'm digging out the geology book to brush up on my knowledge of all things rocky. I'm a total geology geek, by the way. I thought about making a career out of it, but realized that was way more school than I could ever tolerate. I don't think they make very good money these days :) I hope that blogger fixes the photo uploader soon... I plan on taking lots of pictures. You'll have to settle for links to pictures right now.
116. To do lists, packing lists, and lists in general.
117. Cute old ladies making me feel welcome in their aqua fit class.
118. Starting to notice my hard work paying off... the pants are a little looser!
119. Ceiling fans and warm air, always reminds me of the Christmas spent in Panama.
120. An encouraging conversation with a friend who is going through the same thing as me.