Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Updates

As of Sunday, I hit the 6 months milestone in pregnancy.  Can I get an Amen!?  Lily Grace is an active little turkey.  She rarely ever takes a break from wiggling.  I LOVE it!  She can now reach my ribs, it's delightful.  She had a little friend born on Labor Day yesterday!  My high school best friend welcomed her daughter Kamlyn yesterday evening.  Me and Lily are pretty excited about some girly play dates in the near future. 



As far as the house goes, we're up to 11 or 12 showings and 3 different offers.  All too low, all countered, and all of them have fallen through.  I think I heard wrong about God's plan for selling the house.  We're leaving it on the market until November, at which point we will take it off and prepare to settle in for a few more years.  We will do things like finally improving the yard, repainting the "nursery" for the 3rd time to get it ready for Lily, and creating a built in desk in the office to combine office with guest room.  I love our house, I just hate where it is.  It's sheltered us well for 3 years, and I'm honestly sad to leave it.  We'll see what God has in store over the next 2 months.  You never know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment