Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Doctor's Appointment

I had an appointment this morning to look at my ovaries via sonogram. Lovely fun. Best I can tell with my measly knowledge of medical terms and peaking over the sono-tech's shoulder while she filled out the report, everything checks out normal. No surprise babies... bummer. Although, she did say I was ovulating! Woohoo! So, let's pray for one or two mature eggs and good timing :)

I have a follow up appointment to discuss the sonogram as well as my blood work with a nurse on Monday. Daniel gets to come with me :) That means, we get to spend the whole day together (yes!). I'm sure it will be filled with lovely things like renewing our driver's licenses and grocery shopping, but hey, I'll take it.

So far, I'm feeling back to normal. The Metformin was kicking my butt. I did skip my dose yesterday morning... oopsy :) I'm hoping I don't feel better just because of that, because that would not be happy.

Going to meet Daddy-o at the cafe. LUNCH DATE! I love my Dad :) He's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment