Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Going to school... I hope :)

My heart is racing, and my hands won't stop shaking. Who knew I would ever get this excited about going to school. I'm stoked! Going to meet with financial aid and tie up some loose ends in about an hour. Please, pray that God provides generously, and if this is not his will that it would be made abundantly clear. I think I'm making the right decision, but I can't be sure since the idea of a loan is making me sick to my stomach... blech.

Yesterday I was running around like a mad woman trying to gather all of my transcripts and paperwork for acceptance. NONE of it was where it should be due to my awesome filing skills. I also had to drive around for 3 hours gathering transcripts. Whoopy. It was hot, and I hate driving when it's hot. However, it will pay off :)

Ok, I need to calm down a little bit.

UPDATE:

WOOT! Accepted, and I think the loan went through, so guess who's going to culinary school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment