Friday, January 28, 2011

God's Day

21. The popping of the ping pong ball on the table.
22. Dozing off with a good book in my hand.
23. Sparrows hopping in the grass in search of seed.
24. Steaming hot baths.
25. The parrot who greets me at the feed store.
26. A song so beautiful it gives me chills and brings tears to my eyes.
27. Pin cushions with bright colored pins.
28. Knowing my precious babies get to spend every minute with my sweet Saviour.
29. Husband's constant teasing.
30. The heavenly smell of plum blossoms.
31. The crunch of leaves and acorns under my boots.
32. The rich, earthy smell of a horse's mane.
33. Cousins.
34. The smiles of a bride and groom as they say their vows.
35. Old men who smile back at me.
36. Car windows down, and my favorite songs playing while driving barefoot.
37. Diving into clear, blue water on a hot day.
38. The crackling of bacon in the skillet.
39. Soft clay and an animal posing.
40. Feeling God smile as I praise him.
41. Shiny, red Schwinn bicycles on a crisp morning.
42. Rooster crowing in the middle of our subdivision.
43. Curtains blowing in the breeze.
44. Post it notes.
45. Holding hands.

Daniel and I just came in from morning exercise. The weather is amazing today! It's hard to believe it will snow on Tuesday, even though I'm used to drastic weather change having lived in Texas my entire life. We'll leave for church in half an hour... I love being in my Father's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment