I've started carving jewelry. It's not too much of a branch off of sculpting, but it is different. I'm working on creating an Etsy store to sell some of my work. Hopefully, it will be lucrative enough to make one of the payments on our bills. We'll see. I've got ideas pulsing through me, and not enough time to work on them all.
Time to get started with the chores. I really want to get at least a rough carving on a new piece before we head to the gallery.
First, my list:
46. Tiny, warm puppy, curled up in my chair.
47. My heavy, leather journal, filled with joy, tears, fits, and lessons learned.
49. Pressing my cheek to Daniel's strong back while he drifts off to sleep.
50. Sitting in sunshine, reading a book.
51. Yellow-striped turtles, each with their own unique designs. A reminder that no creature is too small for Creator's attention.
52. God's gift of talent, so I can create imitations of His beautiful works.
53. Yellow tape measures coiled neatly.
54. Morning calls with Mom, and hearing Dad's morning sneeze fit through the phone.
55. Marley's devotion, and his one goal in life: to try to sleep in the bed with his humans.